|Am I Not Human?
Unfortunately, like many humans, we make mistakes. Certain parts of this article contain educated guesses due to the limited information available. If you know of a credible source than can inform this article, please help out!
|Preceeded By...||Empire (industry album)
Classics Volume Two (public album)
|Suceeded By...||Christmas Medley (single)
Hammerfist (industry album)
Stronger Faster Braver, released in 2015, was the twenty-third industry album to be published by Two Steps From Hell and the thirty-fourth overall. Subtitled as "Extreme Sports Music" it featured ten completely new tracks, none of which have been re-released to the public thus far.
Track List Edit
- Tap Out by Nick Phoenix
- Risk Everything by Nick Phoenix
- Knockout by Nick Phoenix
- Light Racer by Nick Phoenix
- Go Long by Nick Phoenix
- Skydome by Nick Phoenix
- House of the Holy by Nick Phoenix
- Game Time by Nick Phoenix
- Slicktrack by Nick Phoenix
- Here Comes the Mountain by Nick Phoenix
- This was the last album to be released in 2015, but not the last work overall.
- This is the first album to be named after a song released on another album, as Stronger Faster Braver was a song featured on Battlecry.
- This is Nick Phoenix's second solo album released under Two Steps From Hell, the first being Empire.
|Two Steps From Hell Discography|
Volume One • Shadows and Nightmares • Dynasty • All Drums Go To Hell • Pathogen • Nemesis • Dreams & Imaginations • Legend • Ashes • The Devil Wears Nada • Power of Darkness • All Drones Go to Hell • Illumina • Balls to the Wall • Nero • Two Steps From Heaven • Burn • Cyanide • Crime Lab • Open Conspiracy • Amaria • Empire • Stronger Faster Braver • Hammerfist • Trapstar